arrange your retreat here
please ensure you have read and accept the terms and conditions below
retreat terms and conditions
1. Heart and soul retreats are provided in our private dedicated space. It is not a public entity and is aligned to those seeking spiritual and wellbeing guidance and personal time-out on a fair exchange basis between human beings.
2. Retreats are purely self-catered. There are plenty of farm shops, retail and grocery stores within a few miles, as well as several pubs and restaurants in nearby villages and beyond. Please note the village does not have its own grocery store or shop.
3. To arrange a retreat, please complete and send the above booking form or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements.
4. You will receive confirmation of the availability, along with the total cost of your stay, based on your requirements, and details of how to pay.
5. Your retreat will be confirmed once payment is received, along with full address and directions.
6. Check-in time is after 3pm and Check-out is by 11am.
7. Retreaters are kindly requested to leave the retreat in a clean and tidy condition as found, all crockery put away, worktops cleaned, rubbish placed outside, fridge emptied, and used bedding covers and towels left at the bottom of the stairs for cleaning.
8. Refund policy:
a. Refunds of 75% are available up one month prior to the commencement of your stay.
b. Refunds of 35% are available between one month and one week prior to the commencement of your stay.
c. No refunds are available from one week before your stay as it is unlikely that it can be rebooked at such short notice