Day of the Shaman
Time & Location
About The Event
This introductory workshop aims to demystify many of the assumptions surrounding shamanism, provide you with some understanding, guide you in discovering personal shamanic techniques and help you reclaim some inner peace.
The day is a joyous blend of ancient knowledge, practical tips and experiential learning. Throughout the day you'll have the opportunity to:
- Discover 5 principles of shamanism
- Balance your energy with earthing and shamanic breathe work
- Understand the Shaman's Tree
- Learn shamanic techniques, divination and shamanic journeying
- Birth your intention with a labyrinth meditation walk
No previous experience is required and you'll take home a basic summary handout and deeper awareness of your multi-dimensional self.
This workshop can also be used as an introduction to the 3 day Spirit of the Shaman Equinox Retreat. If you prefer one to one tuition, please book a personal pow-wow
- The workshop includes refreshments and a light vegetarian lunch. If you have any other specific dietary requirements other than vegetarian, please bring your own ingredients.
- Please wear comfortable casual clothing and suitable outdoor wear as the day includes being out in nature.
- Participants are responsible for their own physical, emotional and spiritual wellbeing at all times.
- Should you require overnight accommodation, we have limited b&b space here at Shaman's Retreat. These are listed as separate tickets beneath the workshop ticket and are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Day of the Shaman£95£950£0
- Premium Accommodation£60£600£0