Day of the Shaman
Time & Location
About The Event
Set around the Spring Equinox, a major point of balance in the great wheel of the year, this introduction is for all those seeking spiritual balance or who feel 'something' is missing in their spiritual understanding or personal practice. Diana will introduce the vibrational nature of reality and introduce concepts, methods and techniques that will help you advance your spiritual know-how so you can navigate to inner peace and wisdom and awaken your intuition. This will lead to a shift in awareness and provide some first steps to resilience and balance at this time of deep planetary awakening. This introduction is a prelude to The Shaman Within 5 day course.
Day One: 11am - 5pm Vibrational Reality
The day focuses on understanding the vibrational nature of reality and the principles of shamanism as a spiritual practice. You'll be introduced to concepts such as sacred space, ritual, ceremony, invocations, omens, synchronicities, sound, healing and why they work. You'll discover the significance of shamanic drums and what having a drum means to a shaman. You'll have the opportunity to uncover more about why you feel drawn to this now, and what the next steps on your journey might be through divination. There'll be time to process and journal your own insights and thoughts. The day will finish with experiencing a shamanic journey to the sound of a shamanic drum,and perhaps even meeting a power animal.
Booking Terms and Conditions
1. Attendance includes refreshments and lunch (vegetarian based) and any handouts. If you have any other specific dietary needs please bring your own ingredients.
2. Limited accommodation is also available for those travelling some distance. To book accomodation, please select the workshop ticket first and then choose your preferred accommodation ticket, which are offered on a first come, first serve basis.
3. Activities include being outside in nature and participants agree to take full responsibility for any and all decision to take part in any activity and approach. Suitable outdoor wear is essential for the time of year and weather conditions.
4. Participants agree to take full responsibility for their own physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being at all times.
- Shamanic Weekend Awakening£95£950£0
- Premium Accommodation£60£600£0