Day of the Tree
Time & Location
About The Event
This spiritual growth workshop will introduce you to the Celtic Tree Ogham - an ancient blend of divination, knowledge, script, folklore and healing of the main twenty native trees to the British Isles. Trees are considered sacred by ancient peoples as keepers of knowledge and wisdom and hosts to spirits. Throughout the workshop you'll be able to:
- Learn about the history of tree ogham and what it meant to our ancestors
- Study aspects of lore, legend and healing energy associated with trees.
- Learn how to read and draw the sigil for each tree, and understand what their correspondences are
- Enjoy a walk in nature and learn how to connect and commune with tree energy
- Hone your psychic skills as you practice divination with ogham cards and staves (small sticks carved with the relevant ogham)
- Delve into the specific energy of the tree that holds sway at the time of the workshop. This will include the opportunity to create your own staff, wand or ogham from that specific wood. This is a fabulous opportunity to go deeper with the energy of that tree and what it means for you.
- Finish with a shamanic journey with your completed sacred tree item.
- Leave with a profound sense of deeper understanding, familiarity and connection with the encoded symbolism and magic held within the trees.
The workshop includes use of materials, refreshments, self-catered breakfast and a light vegetarian lunch on Sunday and a handout. If you have any other dietary requirements please bring your own food. Please note that lunch and evening meal on Saturday is not included in the cost. Please wear comfortable casual clothing and suitable outdoor wear for the time of year as we will be walking in nature.
Please note there is limited overnight B&B accommodation available which is strictly on a first come, first serve basis. Please see ticket options for details.
- Day of the Tree£95£950£0