Time & Location
About The Event
The beginning of August is known as the Celebration of the Earth Mother - a time to enjoy her first fruits of the earth and a reminder of nature's bounty. Join me in outdoor sacred space as we explore the underlying energy, give thanks, and harvest and create some gifts to take home. We'll be meditating on the seeds of the plants we pick, journeying to Consciousness, creating rituals and understanding the deeper levels as we journey inwards to what we are harvesting in our own lives. If time permits, we'll take a walk down to the stream. We'll finish with a beautiful laybrinth experience. As this is a time of sharing, everyone is asked to bring a contribution for lunch that we can all enjoy. I will provide refreshments and some nibbles too.
I very much look forward to seeing you.
- If the weather is very inclement, we'll gather in the outdoor stone stable.
- Please wear suitable clothes for the weather conditions
- Please note we are on farmland so sturdy footwear essential when walking out
- All bookings are subject to a non refundable 25% deposit
- Sold OutLammas Celebration£50£500£0