Shamanic Tribal Retreat
Time & Location
About The Event
The retreat is offered at this time of planetary awakening and provides the opportunity to learn the art of living a spiritual practice. It will resonate with those aware of the unfolding truth at both a personal and planetary level. Vibe with your tribe for 3 days of discovery and deepening awareness. Embrace and expand your authentic identity as a reflection of Divine Source. You can expect to not only gain knowledge but learn how to apply that knowledge. The retreat takes place around the spring equinox - a major point of astrological and spiritual alignment during the Ascension process and we move into 5D new earth.
Friday: The Journey
The foundation of discovery is understanding, using and applying the toolkit of spiritual and quantum practice. Using the tribal medicine wheel as a central focus, this is an opportunity to hone your skills in raising your vibration as you gain practice and application of working with the living biosphere of the earth plane.
Saturday: The Drum
The drum is a sacred medicine tool - the primordial heart-beat of the Universe and central to all shamans. Steeped in honour and using traditional methods, you'll be guided through the process of birthing your own unique energy signature. You'll be working with and honouring every aspect and will gain knowledge surrounding key associations.
Sunday: The Call
The opportunity to dive into your powers of direct revelation to help recall your soul memories and purpose, which will provide deep resilience. Divination, psychic gifts, spiritual allies, vibrational and frequency tools, healing abilities etc will all be explored. You'll also create your own cave art to represent the answering of this call to Live your Life as you transit into quantum awareness and alignment.
- This is a non residential retreat. However, if you are travelling some distance, limited accommodation can be provided as follows:
- 2 nights accommodation is available for 3 participants: 1 double en-suite retreat bedroom, and 2 double futons in retreat (futons will need to be remade each day). All bedding and towels are provided. All accommodation is available on a first come, first serve single occupancy basis - see relevant ticket on booking. The cost shown is for 2 nights' accommodation including continental style self-catered breakfast.
- Our motorhome will be used as the retreat breakfast room for those staying; it has a full size cooker, grill & oven, storage cupboards, crockery, utensils and a good size fridge. It will be connected to power and water, and also has a shower and toilet.
- Details of other local Air BNB's can also be provided if required
- All participants will need to provide their own lunch and those staying will also need to provide dinner
- One low income ticket is available for someone who is genuinely experiencing long term financial difficulty
- We gather each day at 10.00am for 30 minute silent meditation/journalling, and aim to finish around 5pm.
- Tribal Retreat£390£3900£0
- Low Income Ticket£210£2100£0
- Premium Accommodation£100£1000£0
- Futon Accommodation£80£800£0