Spirit of the Shaman, the Deeper Journey
Time & Location
About The Event
Returning to and held within sacred space once more, we'll bring together unique abilities and gifts.
During these two days, you'll have the opportunity to share your awakening intuition as you focus on what is most needed for birthing the new earth within your own life.
Day One: 10am - 4pm: The Gifts
Continuing from where Day 3 of the Shamanic Retreat Immersion finished, today you'll be discovering more about your unique abilities and gifts. You'll discover more aspects of cross-cultural indigenous shamanic practices and understandings about the nature of reality. Through journeying with power animals and allies, using divination and deep intuitive guidance through the heart centre, more revelations will unfold. Create your own personal totem or sigil and receive a personal attunement to your power animal/ally, represented by one of the four elements of earth, air, fire or water. This will entrain your energy deeper with that power animal or ally to help guide your intentions and actions in the physical world. The group will support you, learn from you and listen to you as the gifts are revealed. The day will include working singly, in pairs and as a group. Time will be spent indoors and outside as you gather elements for your totem, connect with trees and commune with nature.
Day Two: 10am - 4pm : The Voice
Focusing on the drum as the most sacred tool of the shaman, today is the day of birthing your gifts and finding your voice. To find your authentic voice is to stand in your true power as a spiritual being. You have a calling that only you can undertake. Together we'll practice drumming to rhythms and using tone, breath, mantras and chants, including runes. Learn the nuances inherent in your drum and in using your voice. Together we'll undertake a pledge or commitment to help and support the new earth and visit a place in nature to undertake some earth healing. You'll be using your own unique way to do this, including making offerings, using the rhythm of the drum and/or dance, making a shrine, undertaking a ritual or channelling divine information. The weekend will conclude with a group ceremony of thanks.
- This is a residential retreat.
- The cost for the workshop includes refreshments and light vegetarian lunch each day. Please note evening meals are not included.
- B&B accommodation is available as before. You will need to select the accommodation ticket in addition to the workshop ticket.
- The prices are per person for 2 nights accommodation and self-serve continental style breakfast.
- For those travelling long distances who may require a third nights' accommodation, please get in touch with Diana.
- Shamanic Deeper Journey£250£2500£0
- Premium Accommodation£80£800£0
- Shared Accommodation£50£500£0