Time & Location
About The Event
Join me at Shaman's Retreat to birth your own sacred medicine tool. Right from the start, you'll be encouraged to take photos so that you'll have a lasting record of every stage of the process. This experiential practical workshop can also provide deeper shamanic awareness. As the day unfolds, you will:
- Connect with and honour the energy of both the wood and hide
- Discover the key elemental, planetary and related correspondences and meaning of both
- Receive gentle guidance through every step of the process as you prepare the hoop, cut, pierce and thread the hide, tension the lacing and create your own handle design
- Select a drum beater from my handmade collection
- Enjoy a ceremonial blessing to bless and welcome in the spirit of your drum
- Receive advice on how to look after and care for your drum
- The finish time is a guide only since the workshop will continue until everyone has completed their drum.
- Refreshments are provided, but please bring your own lunch
- Please wear comfortable casual clothing and suitable outdoor wear for the time of year
- Please bring a large towel to wrap your completed drum in, and an apron or old cloth to protect your clothing while working.
- Overnight accommodation is available for one person
- Drum Birthing£230£2300£0
- Low Income Ticket£150£1500£0