please ensure you have read the terms and conditions below
retreat terms and conditions
1. It is accepted that retreats are aligned to those seeking wellbeing and/or spiritual guidance and/or personal time-out on a fair exchange basis between human beings.
2. To make a reservation, please complete and submit the above booking form. You will receive confirmation of availability and the total cost of your stay, based on your requirements, and details of how to pay.
3. On confirmation of availability, a 20% non refundable deposit is required to secure the booking by Paypal or Bank Transfer. The balance payment is required no later than one month before the retreat date.
4. Retreats are purely self-catered. There are plenty of farm shops, retail and grocery stores within a few miles, as well as several pubs and restaurants in nearby villages and beyond. Please note the village does not have its own grocery store or shop.
5. Your retreat will be confirmed once the deposit is received, along with full address and directions.
6. Check-in time is after 3pm and Check-out is by 11am.
7. Retreaters are kindly requested to sign a retreat disclaimer on arrival
8. Retreaters are kindly requested to leave the retreat in a clean and tidy condition as found, place rubbish outside, and leave used bedding and towels in the bedroom for laundering.
9. Refund policy:
a. Deposit payments are non refundable.
c. No refunds are available from one month before your stay as it is unlikely that it can be rebooked at such short notice