NEW! The Shaman Within
Time & Location
About The Event
The training will be held in sacred circle in the comfort of the yurt, with floor cushions and chairs, in front of the wood burner. Participants are welcome to bring their own blanket or cushions for added comfort. Together we'll work around the medicine wheel, each day bringing a different focus and connecting us to spirit. We'll explore indigenous wisdom from our celtic ancestors, regional tribes and northern european shamans, as well as those from the spirits of other lands. Time will be allocated each day for quiet reflection and processing. At a personal level, you can expect to be taken to the edge of your current understanding and gain deeper knowledge about the interconnected energetic structure we inhabit. As a group, we'll honour each other through the use of the talking stick listening tool, and respect confidentiality. The course is intended to build on the previous days training, and the following provides an outline of the work we will cover:
invoking the sacred through ceremony and ritual
the energies of a shamanic toolkit
connecting to the north and the element of earth
rites of passage #1
the nine worlds of the shamanic web
the quantum nature of destiny and fate
connecting to the east and the element of air
rites of passage #2
shamanic journeying and power animals
shamanic breath work and sounds of the universe
connecting to the south and the element of fire
rites of passage #3
understanding the power of the spoken word and intention
facing and embracing your shadow
connecting to the west and the element of water
rites of passage #4
embracing the chaos and accepting your call
shaping and embodying your path
creating and 'charging' your next steps
rites of passage #5
1. Early bird tickets are available up to 31st August only. After this only full price tickets will be available.
2. Instalment payment options are available. Please email email@example.com for details.
3. The training investment does not include accommodation.
4. Residential options are available for 2 participants. These options are shown as separate tickets and sold strictly on a first come, first serve basis.
5. Refreshments and a light vegetarian-based lunch is provided each day.
6. The work will include being outside and walking in nature, and participants must bring suitable outdoor wear for the weather conditions.
7. By purchasing a ticket and attending the course, participants accept that no liability can be accepted whatsoever for any and all activities that they participate in, and that they are responsibile for their own physical, emotional and spiritual wellbeing at all times.
- Sold OutEarly Bird The Shaman Within£550£5500£0
- The Shaman Within£595£5950£0