Spirit of the Shaman Equinox Retreat
Time & Location
About The Event
Set around the Autumnal Equinox, a major point of balance in the great wheel of the year. Diana will share methods and techniques that will help you advance your spiritual know-how so you can navigate to inner peace and wisdom, awaken your intuition, shift awareness and provide you with resilience and balance. It is offered at this time of deep planetary awakening and is an authentic opportunity to step into your true spiritual inheritance.
Day One: 12 pm - 6pm The Journey:
The foundation of discovery and central to The Spirit of the Shaman is shamanic journeying to Non Ordinary Reality. The day focuses on the creation of sacred space through understanding the purpose of rituals, ceremonies and invocations. Learn how to recognise omens, signs and synchronicities and the personal interpretation of these powerful messages. Experience shamanic journeying, meeting your power animal and guides and embrace mindfulness techniques. This will lead you to that core place of stillness that will awaken your intuition.
Day Two: 10am - 5pm The Drum:
A day of birthing your own drum - the sacred shamanic medicine tool. Steeped with honour and intention, and using traditional methods, this is a practical hands-on experience that will connect you to the spirit of the animal and the tree. Your drum is a friend, healer, and powerful ally and you will learn how to use the rythmic drum beat to aid you in your spiritual growth. The day will finish with a fire ceremony to awaken the spirit of your drum and together we'll celebrate the balance of the equinox.
Day Three: 10am - 4pm The Call:
Inner resilience and peace can only be known through understanding and REMEMBERING who we really are - at soul level. This final day is the call to deepen your powers of direct revelation. It's a day of divination to discover your unique abilities and gifts at this time. Access hidden dimensions, call upon your spiritual allies to heal and overcome blockages so you can honour and step into your authentic self and experience a shift in your awareness that leads to a state of grace where life flows.
Booking Terms and Conditions
1. This is a residential retreat, Please select the workshop ticket first, then choose your preferred accommodation ticket.
2. Attendance includes all materials needed, lunch, accommodation and self-catered breakfast. Please note evening meals are not included.
3. Accommodation is for two nights. Those requiring an additional night's accommodation should email email@example.com
4. Food is generally based around vegetarian meals. If you have any other specific dietary needs please bring your own ingredients.
5. Participants agree that attendance and activities are undertaken completely of their own free will and at their own risk.
6. Participants agree to take full responsibility for their own physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being at all times.
7. No assurance guaranteeing specific results is being made and by booking your place on the retreat you agree and accept that Diana Coldman (The Quantum Shaman) and any property owner is completely harmless of all liability throughout the retreat.
8. Activities include being outside in nature and participants agree to take full responsibility for any and all decision to take part in any activity and approach.
9. Under data protection, participants acknowledge and agree that details may be kept in written form as well as contact by email and/or phone along with any handmade notes made during sessions, for a period of no more than 24 months as part of Continual Professional Development (CPD).
10. All bookings include a 50% non refundable deposit and no refunds are available within 28 days of the retreat.
- Spirit of the Shaman Retreat£375£3750£0
- Premium Accommodation£80£800£0
- Yurt accommodation£60£600£0
- Twin accommodation£60£600£0