Firewalk: A Special Medicine Wheel Event
Time & Location
About The Event
Reconnect with your ancestral tribe in sacred space! Bring your drum or rattle!
This is a unique one off event, led by John Young, a qualified Firewalk Instructor, and will also incorporate medicine wheel teachings. Come and discover the direction, totem, kingdom, aspect, manfestation and shamanic teachings of fire.
Fire Walking has been used as a form of holistic therapy, celebration, a rite of passage and to connect with our ancestors for 1000s of years on all continents around the world. Fire is one of the most used energies on the earth today. We are going to enhance its power to energise ourselves much like our ancestors did before us.
John will take you on a journey that will touch all emotions, sharing stories from the heart around the fire, reconnecting you and your soul with the fire, empowering you to feel the embodiment and believe in yourself.
This is a very special evening here at Shaman's Retreat and we look forward to being part of your change journey.
1. Attendees will be required to complete and sign a disclaimer on arrival
2. Parking available
3. No spectators are permitted as we are building an energetic vortex
4. Please bring your own food & drink to celebrate after (no alcohol permitted)
Light refreshments will also be available
5. Limited space for a few overnight campers is available for £10 per person (see tickets)
- Firewalk at Shaman's Retreat£60£600£0
- Family/Friend Ticket£50£500£0
- Overnight camping for Firewalk£10£100£0