Wise Woman Retreat Day
Time & Location
About The Event
Throughout this women only non-judgemental workshop you'll have the opportunity to explore what being a Goddess or Crone means, both collectively and for you. The day will include various sacred ceremonies, rituals, shamanic journeying and embodiment work to acknowledge and welcome your growing status. Together we'll heal and release the collective trauma held within the DNA of women from the burning times, the vows of silence and the hijacking of earth-based healing knowledge so we can stake our claim and stand in our power as Wisdom Keepers of the New Earth. You'll also have time to create your own unique SI (Statement of Intent) and pass through the Rites of Passage Ceremony to claim your own inheritance and awaken to your divine calling.
- Administration and Accommodation
- Please note the end time is approximate, depending on ceremonial completion.
- For those travelling some distance, there's a limited opportunity to stay overnight. These are offered on a strictly first come first serve basis. See separate ticket options when booking.
- Please wear comfortable casual clothing and suitable outdoor wear for the time of year.
- Please bring journal and a pen, and bottled water.
- Refreshments and vegetarian-based lunch are included. If you have any other dietary needs please bring your own lunch.
- Day of the Crone£95£950£0
- Premium accommodation£60£600£0
- Double room£50£500£0