Earth: A Medicine Wheel Teaching
Time & Location
About The Event
The beginning of August has traditionally been known as the Celebration of the Earth Mother. Today, we gather in honour of our life giving Mother and to help heal the ravages of the assault on her physical existence. This is a Medicine Wheel day, and we'll be connecting with the plant kingdom, meditating on the seeds we choose and journeying to Consciousness. We'll also discover the associated totem, aspect, manifestation, direction, colour, and associated 'time'. The day will include creating rituals, making earth gifts to take home, and diving into deeper understanding of what we are harvesting in our own lives. We'll finish with a beautiful laybrinth experience. It is a day of sharing too, so everyone is asked to bring a contribution for lunch that we can all enjoy. I will provide refreshments and some nibbles too.
I very much look forward to seeing you.
- Please wear comfortable casual clothing & suitable outdoor wear for the weather conditions.
- If the weather is very inclement, we'll gather in the outdoor stone stable.
- Please note we are on farmland so sturdy footwear essential when walking out
- Please bring a contribution of lunch for sharing
- Lammas: Earth Medicine Wheel£88£880£0
- Low Income Ticket£44£440£0
- Pay It Forward Ticket£22£220£0